1 Hour For 30 Days and I’ll Make You Fit
Bodyweight Workout Program for Strength and Conditioning: Bodyweight Standard The rule of thumb I have for my clients and athletes is that they have a solid level of bodyweight strength before they go on to any external types of resistance. You should easily be able to perform the following:
- Standing Poses – Build leg strength as well as flexibility in the hips and hamstrings.
- 25 “Ass to Grass” Bodyweight Squats.
- 5 Chest-to-Bar Pull Ups (any variation).
- 25 Chest-to-Deck Push Ups
- 25 Lunges per Leg Non-Stop.
- 3 Handstand Push Ups OR 5 Pike Presses.
- 20 Recline Rows.
- 10 Hanging Knee Tucks.
- 90 sec Basic Plank Hold.